- Keith E. Froggatt, Sr., 2027 Chairman
- Thomas A. McCullough, 2025 Vice-Chairman
- Stephen A. Wallin, 2025 Secretary/Treasurer
- Raymond M. Grossmuller, 2027 Assistant Secretary/Treasurer
- Marguerite C. Genesio, 2023 Member
Term: 6 Year Term
Meeting Schedule: Second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 PM
Upper Southampton Township is a second class township of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It is governed by a Board of Supervisors consisting of five elected members who serve six-year terms.
This five-member board appoints a manager to oversee the daily operation of government. The supervisors enact, by majority vote, ordinances and resolutions, levy taxes, approve land development plans, approve all expenditures and budgets, approve the hiring and/or termination of all township employees, and make appointments to advisory boards, committees, and commissions which serve the township.
The Board meets for regular public meetings in the Southampton Free Library, Lower Level Meeting Room, 947 Street Road, Southampton.